Anyone rented a car at the Dolphin?

Toadi

Mouseketeer
Wondering if anyone has used National at the Dolphin? We're planning a relaxing, adult trip and plan to towncar to the Swan and use Disney transport except that we want to shop the outlet mall (Birkenstock) one day ... thought we would rent a car for one day at the Dolphin ... would love some input ... ??any experiences to share?

I have rented from National at the Dolphin before.
No problems. National has a service desk off of the lobby.

Can you return your rental car to the Dolphin if you picked up your car from MCO? How can I find out what their times of return are? Is there a phone number I can call?

You can return a car at the Dolphin.

We have rented cars at MCO EA for one day and return the car at the Dolphin. No extra charge for this. It is cheaper than using a town car service and you get the car for one full day to visit DD or grocery shop. The kids love picking out a car at the EA.

The hours at the Dolphin are limited though, not exactly sure, but are from 8:00-5:00 ish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter