Anyone see Mean Girls (Broadway show) yet?

holden

DIS Veteran
I know that it's not in previews until March, but I think it ran for a bit in DC. If you saw it, is it ok for an 11yo? Not concerned about language but about any "adult" content.

I know that it's not in previews until March, but I think it ran for a bit in DC. If you saw it, is it ok for an 11yo? Not concerned about language but about any "adult" content.
I haven't seen The Broadway Show, but I don't think the film was appropriate for and 11 year old, so I wouldn't think the show would be either.

I haven't seen The Broadway Show, but I don't think the film was appropriate for and 11 year old, so I wouldn't think the show would be either.

I agree about the film. I thought maybe the musical would tone down some of the content.

I also saw it in DC with my 13 yr old DD. She loved it but when asked said it was probably a little inappropriate for younger kids

How was it as a show? and how did the projections work for you?

It was very fun. I don't recall any strong feelings about the projections, so I'd say they were fine :-)

Ugh. I guess I’m a bad mom. Mean Girls was a vacation movie for our family. My 5 year old saw it. I think a lot went over his head.

I put my tickets up for resale on Ticketmaster. If they don’t sell I guess we will go. I don’t want DD10 (11 at the time of the show) to see it if it’s not appropriate.

Ugh. I guess I’m a bad mom. Mean Girls was a vacation movie for our family. My 5 year old saw it. I think a lot went over his head.

It's so much easier when they're little because a lot does go over their heads.

How was it as a show? and how did the projections work for you?

The projections were fine, didn't bother me. I liked the show, it was fun, but I didn't love it and I'm a huge Mean Girls fan. I'll be interested to read reviews when it opens on Broadway to see if they changed anything, specifically the music. The book and choreography were great, the music left a lot to be desired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter