Anyone stay at the Radisson at Universal

pumpkinjud

Earning My Ears
We're planning on a short visit to Universal 9/1/01-9/4/01 and were quoted a price of 89.00 per night at the Radisson at the entrance to Universal. I was wondering if anyone has stayed there and what they thought about the place. Appreciate any info you can supply.

pumpkinjud

I haven't personally stayed there, but will most likely be in October. From the outside the hotel looks very nie and you can't get any closer to Universal without staying onsite!! Several people on the Universal boards have posted excellent reviews of this hotel. Check out Hotelkingdom.com , they have a rate of $75.90 per night for your dates!

Jim

I hold a tender part of my heart for the Radisson Universal because it was the very first hotel I stayed at in Orlando. It is indeed a great hotel and a landmark because you can see it from everywhere, especially at night! The rates quoted by jtopiz1 sound great, I remember paying about $100 a night...YIKES!

I stayed there last November for only one night. The rooms were quite large and the staff was pleasant. I wasn't all that impressed with the pool, but it was ok. I would stay there again, expecially if I got the rate that you did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter