Anyone tried Shutters?

Miss Mickey Mania

I love ALL parts of Florida!
I'll be at CBR over Christmas and might try the new Shutters restaurant. The menu looks good but I'd like some feedback from anyone who has eaten there.

Louise

I loved it when it was Captains Tavern. Didn't care for it last Feb. However, my DH had the "best meal of his life" there - the snapper. He raves about it still. I had the jerk chicken. I just didn't think the atmosphere was all that, and the food was so so. But, like I said, DH LOVED it. Try it out :)

Thanks Minnesota with a ! :D Will probably try it anyway, and see how it goes.

Anyone else?

Louise

We had a fabulous meal at Shutters in May. I had a great pork dish and I think we'll have to go back there next time, just so I can get that meal again!

We had a great meal there in May. The food was delicious, the service was very attentive. I wish I could remember what we had. All I can remember is that it was ALL good!

Enjoy!

We love Shutters! They have the best spicey island chicken wings! (We sent for a second order!)My kids enjoyed the quesadilla appetizer. The snapper was wonderful and my DH is a big fan of the jerk chicken which he has had twice. The desserts were a let down, though--except for the kid's sandcastle dessert--very cute! I wish we had ordered the bread pudding for 2 that the hostess suggested. The chocolate hazelnut cake and creme brulee were unexceptional. We will definately head back to Shutter's on our next trip to the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter