Anyone tried the new Teva Wraptors

dpappas

Earning My Ears
I have been walking 2-3 miles in the morning and 1-2 at lunch every day (for exercise and to get ready for a couple of upcoming Disney trips). I have been walking in my "cheap" Tevas or regular sandals and my feet are not holding up that well. I started to by the Teva Kinetics but did not find them to be that comfortable. I looked on the Teva website and found that they now have a "running sandal" the Road Wraptor (for ladies). They said they are having a hard time keeping them in stock and I probably can't find any where to try them on so I placed an order on-line yesterday. I just wondered if anyone has tried them yet.

You must be the first Dpapas!! Please report how the work for you!! I looked at them,too. would be very interested in how they feel. Thank-you

Over on the budget board they were talking about the Nike straprunners at Sports Auth and I went there tonight and bought them for 29. on sale they are the most comfortable sandels I have ever owned...try these I think they would be great for the walking that we all do...even bought my DH a pair...Marianne :earsgirl: :wave:

Just received my Teva Wraptor "running" sandal. I walked in them this morning and they rubbed my heal a little bit but they really have great support and cushion. I'll post an update after I have them broken in. I "ran" briefly down the hallway and I really felt the difference in how springy they were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter