Anyone want an iPad case? For iPad Pro 11 inch 3rd generation

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Mod please remove if not allowed.

Hi all I had an iPad case made on one of those create your own sites With some photos I found on the web. Unfortunately I hit the wrong type of iPad when checking out and it doesn’t fit my iPad. I dont know which version it’s for but I know it’s an iPad Pro of some type.
I hate to throw it away so if someone wants and just sends me their mailing info I will drop in an envelope and mail. No charge just don’t like to see things go to waste.
the company wouldn’t take it back because it was a custom print.
if more than on person responds obviously I will just send to the first response.
photos attached

OK I was able to find the order I made by error on their website. This is for the 11 inch iPad Pro 3rd generation!

Attachments

• IMG_5487.jpeg
    IMG_5487.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5486.jpeg
    IMG_5486.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5485.jpeg
    IMG_5485.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Thank you for offering free of charge (including shipping). That's generous. You might also try Facebook.

Thank you for offering free of charge (including shipping). That's generous. You might also try Facebook.
Your welcome. Thanks for the Facebook suggestion I will consider that if no one here wants it. I’m just a little hesitant about facebook it’s not the same community as on here

OK I was able to find the order I made by error on their website. This is for the 11 inch iPad Pro 3rd generation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter