Anyone with AP, please help!

monica9

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering if it's worth buying an annual pass for us. Can't find hotel prices with the AP price online. Can someone price them out for me? Sorry to be a pain. Just want to figure this out.
I'm looking at either Saturday, Jan 23 thru Wednesday Jan 27 or Saturday Jan 30 thru Wednesday Feb 3.
Looking at surfside prices for 2 adults 2 children base room.
It's showing $95/night without AP.

Also looking at cabana bay.

Thanks so much for your help!

AP rates are released at different times
Don’t recall any released yet for 2021, but that does not mean I have been looking for them

If you book a room now for next year, call to modify your rates and buy your AP then

You can activate it on your check in day

AP rates are released at different times
Don’t recall any released yet for 2021, but that does not mean I have been looking for them

If you book a room now for next year, call to modify your rates and buy your AP then

You can activate it on your check in day
ok thank you. Do you have an average of what the discount would be for a $100 room if you had an AP? Is it a decent discount?

Here is the link to search for APH rates
https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

It is recommended that you search you for date and then bookmark that specific search (then repeat for other possible dates). Then you can just check rates by clicking on bookmarks. As OP stated, I don't think they have released APH rates for 2021 yet- I think the summer months just opened this past month.

I'd reserve at the rate you have and adjust or rebook if an APH rate becomes available later. You might also read through the thread on APH rates. Others might have commented on APH rates for late Jan/early Feb 2020 to get a feel for the discount. I think you see bigger APH discounts on the pricier hotels.

Here is the link to search for APH rates
https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

It is recommended that you search you for date and then bookmark that specific search (then repeat for other possible dates). Then you can just check rates by clicking on bookmarks. As OP stated, I don't think they have released APH rates for 2021 yet- I think the summer months just opened this past month.

I'd reserve at the rate you have and adjust or rebook if an APH rate becomes available later. You might also read through the thread on APH rates. Others might have commented on APH rates for late Jan/early Feb 2020 to get a feel for the discount. I think you see bigger APH discounts on the pricier hotels.
Sounds good. Thank you

I would guess rates would probably be about $80 or so a night. I am seeing $79/night for mid May this year. That would be comparable.

A two bedroom suite is $99 for May.

Just in case you don't know, you don't have to actually have the AP at booking time. Everyone can search for AP rates and book them using the link provided above.

Just in case you don't know, you don't have to actually have the AP at booking time. Everyone can search for AP rates and book them using the link provided above.
ok, good to know. So it's just a matter of when it comes out. So I didn't see it only because they haven't put out the AP rates yet not because I'm not an AP holder. Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter