• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone with experience at Radisson Resort Pkwy

cinlee3

<font color=green>I peeked at the presents one Chr
Hi,
I booked 12/25/01-1/01/02 at this Radisson Resort Pkwy for the $59.00 rate. Does anyone have any experience at this hotel. So far I haven't seen any responses on the boards.

We are on a Very :eek: limited budget and our DS is participating in a Soccer Tournament at Disney. Not sure how far we will be from the playing fields, but AS Sports is too expensive for us during the Holiday. If anyone has any experience with the Disney Sports, please reply also.

We are very excited about this trip - if we can swing it on this short of notice. I went to MK when it first opened and it was an experience I have by dying to share with my kids (DS-16, DS-11, DD-3) and DH.

Would love to hear your replys.

Cinlee,

Our family visits there at least once a year. This place is one of Orlandos best kept secrets. We consider their pools one of the best for kids and adults. Be sure to say Hello to the birds Oscar and Kalua (the pool mascots). We will be there in febuary . You will not be dissapointed.

Haven't stayed there, but always thought it looked like a nice hotel in a good location on the quiet end of the parkway.

We're DVCers who needed two extra non-DVC nights. I hemmed and hawed between PO-R and this hotel. I actually booked PO-R ($89 per night) and then decided to change when I read the review at Mousesavers.com.

It sounds too good to be true. But, for a $30 per night savings -- it's worth a shot.

Thanks for the info - I was beginning to think I had made a mistake by choosing this hotel. I am glad you have had good experiences there.

How is their park transportation? The pictures of the property looked really nice and I have told several people in our group about this deal.

How do you get from the park to the hotel if you are doing MVMCP or Cirque de soleil?
I think that the bus stops after the park closes.

thanks for any info on this.

We are considering the radisson or the hotel royal plaza.

Sorry, I cant answer any questions about transportation since we
always have a rental car when we are there. You could try to call
the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter