Anyone......Wonder March 14, 2004

Vivig

<font color=teal>Addicted to DISboards<br><font co
Any other cruisers on the Wonder March 14, 2004? We are doing the Land and Sea package....

There must be some families cruising at the same time???

There is another post further down. Last time I checked there were 5 families on this cruise. We should have lots of room to spread out on board!
See you then.
Debbie

We will be there with you. Myself, DW, and DS11. Just sent them the last payment WOOHOO. This will be our second cruise.

We will be there on the 14! It is our first cruise, all 5 of us. DH, DW, DS, DS, and DD.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Welcome aboard!!..:D..you are going to find this discussion board full of great information!

Last year we were on the Magic and I gathered a wealth of information from this board.

You will find everyone very helpful if you have any questions....

There is another posting for this cruise if you hit the link on the post above yours...you will see many more families on the same ship.

:wave2: Hope to see you on board:) Not too much longer...and boy am I grateful for that since it is sooooo cold these past few days...

Vivian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter