AOL problem

The password email is sent automatically, and it can only go to the email address in your user CP. There's no way for me to send it to the adelphia address. And there's no way for you to change your user CP to point to the adelphia address if you can't log on.

Okay... let's do this: add webmaster@wdwinfo.com to your AOL address book. AFTER you do that, request your password (either through the automated screen or by asking here.) Let's see if AOL delivers the message then.

Ok...I have tried turning off my spam filters completely...adding webmaster@wdwinfo.com to both my aol and hotmail address books...using my hotmail address...using caps...and I still cannot get the activation e-mail...

Now what??????

I'm starting to get a bit frustrated...

Thanks!

"Okay... let's do this: add webmaster@wdwinfo.com to your AOL address book. AFTER you do that, request your password (either through the automated screen or by asking here.) Let's see if AOL delivers the message then"

I get the emails ok but when I put in the address to change my password
it comes back as an invalid address. This happens in aol and in ie...
this is the most recent address
http://www.disboards.com/login.php?a=pwd&u=60190&i=48088728
and I get this
vBulletin Message
The address that you have used to request a new password is not valid. Please request a new address be sent to you by using this form.

Bellacam... interesting. Thank you for all the detail. That will help a lot in tracking this problem down.

I've had to call in the big guns here: I've forwarded the problem to WebmasterAlex. Let's see what he comes up with. (He's been working on the conversion pretty much nonstop since Friday, but I know he'll get back to us as quickly as he can.)

Thanks Kathy.

I have gotten 2 e-mails from webmasteralex but I still haven't been able to get it together...lol...

I used to think I was pretty proficient at this kind of thing...lol

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter