AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

I just checked the cabins for June and the sun n fun offer was a
lot cheaper. Is anybody else finding this to be true at other resorts.

Sorry if this is a question that has been asked before. I am new WDW AP. When do the AP discount rates usually come out of for September stays?

Could someone please check the rates for apr 25 - may 2 for value or moderates. Thanks. Trying to decide if I should go for the ap

Could someone please check the rates for apr 25 - may 2 for value or moderates. Thanks. Trying to decide if I should go for the ap

I put in 2 adults. These rates are per night and you will need to add tax.

POR Royal GV - $289
AoA suite - $367
CSR Tower Suite w CL Access - $595

I know you didn't ask about deluxe, but there's also some Deluxes that are around the same as CSR/AoA - AKL Savannah King for $425, WL for $531, riviera for $472 and Saratoga for $386

When historically do they release September dates. Right now we are booked at Yacht Club (garden view) Sept 4 thru 11th? TIA to all who respond?

Hi there! Does someone mind running an updated search for 3/5-3/9 for deluxe hotels only? Getting ready to book.

Hi there! Does someone mind running an updated search for 3/5-3/9 for deluxe hotels only? Getting ready to book.
March 5 through March 9 for 1 person
Poly; Pool/Marina 697, Lagoon 813, TPV 905
Contemp; Main Tower lake 692, Main Tower TPV 747, Garden Wing Garden 539

There are some other club level/suites.

Hi Again! Changed the dates of our trip a bit. Would someone check prices for me 05/13-05/16 at AKL, CBR, CSR, and OKW? Also, 05/16-05/20 for AoA, Pop, ASMo, ASMu? Thanks so much!!

Hi Again! Changed the dates of our trip a bit. Would someone check prices for me 05/13-05/16 at AKL, CBR, CSR, and OKW? Also, 05/16-05/20 for AoA, Pop, ASMo, ASMu? Thanks so much!!
for 5/13-5/16 - average daily price
OKW not available
AKL-Jambo House- 1br villa - 492.92 plus tax - the only option available at AKL
CBR- pirate view - 261.25 plus tax - only option available
CSR - king bed - 240.00 plus tax, preferred room king-245.00, Tower deluxe club access - $600, and then there are suites available starting at 853.00

Last edited:
Can someone check June 7-10 for a value, POFQ, WL and AKL? Looking for cheapest bookable catagory. Thank you so much

Disney is having tech issues today with the website/app and digital content. I can't get in to check prices today, hopefully it is fixed soon. Some people seem to be having better luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!