AP rate logistics ?

Bethany10

DIS Veteran
I know this has been asked but I can't figure out how to search for it. You guys are always on the ball so I'm giving up on the search and just asking.

Looking to book RP for at the AP rate (fingers crossed there will BE an AP rate for our dates) but we can get single tickets through UT for a slightly better rate, then upgrade to AP at the gate. Do I need to have a working AP at time of check in? It's not that much more to purchase one AP for me, then singles for the rest of the group and upgrade upon entering the parks, but the extra goes into the adult beverage fund so I have a vested interest in saving as much as possible.

Thank you

Go to universalorlando.com click on Annual Passholders at the top of the screen, then click on "Hotel and Package Offers" then click on the resort you're interested in, put in your dates and how many people and see what they have.

No, you don't need an AP at the time to check in. As long as you show your AP (if they even ask for it) before you leave, you are fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter