AP ugrade question

Iluvshoes531

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

I was wondering if I booked the APH rate at Royal Pacific and then bought The 2 day get 2 day park to park tickets.....could I upgrade on ticket on they day before checkout and then show the desk. There is a blockout on the annual pass for Volcano Bay. We are going August 1-5. If used my 3 park ticket for Volcano bay in the beginning of the stay...could I then upgrade one pass for an annual pass to present to the front desk or does this need to be done on day one? This would save be from buying a 2 park season pass and then buying my volcano bay tickets separately each visit at the gate. I hope I am making sense with my question.

As of now with present policy, you can.

Show the front desk your ap once you have it but do no wait until check out day to do so.

I've stayed at most of the hotels. Always used AP rate. Have never been asked for my pass. I'm usually wearing it but still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter