APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else see that the annual passholder section on the UO website doesn't list Sapphire Falls & Cabana Bay when you click in to check for AP rates?

Anyone else see that the annual passholder section on the UO website doesn't list Sapphire Falls & Cabana Bay when you click in to check for AP rates?

Must be a glitch. It also says APH rates are available just until May 31, 2018. Use the link in the first post of this thread. It gives APH rates for all the hotels at the same time.

Must be a glitch. It also says APH rates are available just until May 31, 2018. Use the link in the first post of this thread. It gives APH rates for all the hotels at the same time.

Thanks! will do- I'm going to bookmark your link.

Add me in too for October AP rates. I hope my dates go down a bit, the deluxe hotels are pretty pricey.

I'm also kind of wondering if they' will be a September AP appreciation deal again this year.

We have seasonal passes and usually go in August. We are going in Sept this year. Is the AP appreciation "deal" better than the APH rate that I can book today?

Last edited:
When do the AP rates come out for Dec.? I am considering the AP, at the lowest level since it's cheaper than a 5 day park to park ticket. Is the discount for that level decent? Already booked at Hard Rock for the that time, but continue to check prices. Tia!

When do the AP rates come out for Dec.? I am considering the AP, at the lowest level since it's cheaper than a 5 day park to park ticket. Is the discount for that level decent? Already booked at Hard Rock for the that time, but continue to check prices. Tia!
Possibly not til the end of summer or into fall

I'm looking for annual pass rates in August, around the 14/15/16th just for one night. I called up and was told to check end of May and checked them and I still can't find them. Have I missed them? Xx

I’m so confused with the annual pass holder discount. I just tried to reserve one night for basically every week in June, July, and August, using the APH promo code and could not find any offers. I did this through the normal Universal Orlando website. We are hoping to go in Oct but I assumed that is too far out to book the promo so I was playing around just to get an idea of what the APH discount equates to, thinking that they would have been released for summer at this point. Is it safe to assume that there are no rooms with this discount because the discounts have all been scooped up for the summer months (or not offered at all?). I really want to stay onsite at an EP hotel in October but seasonal rates will most likely prohibit that option.

I'm looking for annual pass rates in August, around the 14/15/16th just for one night. I called up and was told to check end of May and checked them and I still can't find them. Have I missed them? Xx

The APH rates are up for August. Use the link off the first page in this thread to search for your dates.

I’m so confused with the annual pass holder discount. I just tried to reserve one night for basically every week in June, July, and August, using the APH promo code and could not find any offers. I did this through the normal Universal Orlando website.

APH rates for October have not posted yet. Use the link on the first page of this thread to look at June-Aug dates.

I’m so confused with the annual pass holder discount. I just tried to reserve one night for basically every week in June, July, and August, using the APH promo code and could not find any offers. I did this through the normal Universal Orlando website. We are hoping to go in Oct but I assumed that is too far out to book the promo so I was playing around just to get an idea of what the APH discount equates to, thinking that they would have been released for summer at this point. Is it safe to assume that there are no rooms with this discount because the discounts have all been scooped up for the summer months (or not offered at all?). I really want to stay onsite at an EP hotel in October but seasonal rates will most likely prohibit that option.
Try August 24 - 27. Then open Portofino Bay. I just picked random dates and found that.

Use this link ... https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

If you are trying to use the universal website main page booking with the aph rate, it doesn't work.

FYI...clicking on @damo's link this morning gives me a message: Performing System Maintenance Welcome! We are currently working to improve your booking experience. Please check back to book your stay or call us directly!

So we'll have to see if that particular link continues to function or if it changes to something else.

FYI...clicking on @damo's link this morning gives me a message: Performing System Maintenance Welcome! We are currently working to improve your booking experience. Please check back to book your stay or call us directly!

So we'll have to see if that particular link continues to function or if it changes to something else.

Ya, something is going on because if you try to book through the main site on the first page drop down link, it says property not found when you try to book. I'll keep watching it and make adjustments if they change it.

Ya, something is going on because if you try to book through the main site on the first page drop down link, it says property not found when you try to book. I'll keep watching it and make adjustments if they change it.

Its working for me.

Works just fine for me at 6am PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter