APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on Universal--it's a new year! Let's see some AP rates for the rest of March and perhaps Easter week. :)

I went back and checked the thread at this point last year. People were discussing AP rates the whole way into May at this time!

Hey, everyone. I just checked and there are scattered AP rates the whole way into May. They just don't have any AP rates currently around Easter week (the week I"m going). If you're going to be there later in April or the beginning of May, you might want to jump on it!

Hey, everyone. I just checked and there are scattered AP rates the whole way into May. They just don't have any AP rates currently around Easter week (the week I"m going). If you're going to be there later in April or the beginning of May, you might want to jump on it!
Thanks! I updated the first post to reflect your findings.

Seeing nothing for our dates (Feb 10-12)

I just got an AP rate on a standard room for the weekend of 2/9-2/11. It looks like there is more availability now.

Edited to add: I could not get the rate through the Loews website. I had to use the link that was posted earlier.

I just got an AP rate on a standard room for the weekend of 2/9-2/11. It looks like there is more availability now.

Edited to add: I could not get the rate through the Loews website. I had to use the link that was posted earlier.
Which link? I'm not seeing anything for a 10-12th stay.

[/QUOTE

absolutely crazy how much these rates vary. I stayed at RPR for $174 a night on Dec 24th and 25th, now February is $219ish per night.[/QUOTE]

You mentioned rates varying-- I would love to see rates for RPR close to either of these! In the beginning of September, we booked RPR for Easter week for $425 and now it's about $50 more with no APH available yet. I'm hoping that if people got such good deals at Christmas time, the deals will eventually become available for our week!

Very frustrated with the new site...used two different links by damo and got two different prices for the same dates...used the Universal site and got a third different rate...used the Loews site and got a fourth different rate.

This was for Feb 10th - 12th...these are not my dates (mine are later into May, so not expecting APH rates yet)...but, this was posted as dates with APH rates at PBH, so I was using it as a test.

Pretty much lost faith. It has been so easy, for several years, to book a room and get consistent rates...guess those days are past, unless someone has a secret to getting consistent rate quotes.

Very frustrated with the new site...used two different links by damo and got two different prices for the same dates...used the Universal site and got a third different rate...used the Loews site and got a fourth different rate.

This was for Feb 10th - 12th...these are not my dates (mine are later into May, so not expecting APH rates yet)...but, this was posted as dates with APH rates at PBH, so I was using it as a test.

Pretty much lost faith. It has been so easy, for several years, to book a room and get consistent rates...guess those days are past, unless someone has a secret to getting consistent rate quotes.

It is ridiculous. The link that I find to be the most inclusive and easiest is the one in the first post of this thread.

I just tested all of the links, using your dates, and that link was the only one that came up with ap rates.

I wonder what the availability would be if you called directly.

Last edited:
I see some similar discrepancies. I am doing a split stay in Feb of CBBR/RPR. If I look on the Loews site, no APH rates show for my RPR dates, but they do show on the Universal windsurfer one linked on p. 1. Both have the same CBBR rates though.

I just started rate watching again. I'm waiting for May 18-21 at PB. I'm taking my mother to Orlando for a week and she's going to love PB!

Does anyone see any APH rates for March 9-11? I'm new to this but this thread is helpful! Thanks!!

I got one night 3/8 at SF for $154. We’re not hitting the parks so this works for us. Only CB and SF had AP rates. It showed up on both the Loews site and Damo’s link. I’m sure there are more AP rates to come. I’m waiting for 4/12 as well and nothing for those dates yet.

Curious...when it comes to the release of APH rates, do you find that they are released at a certain time (i.e. midnight, 6am, etc.) or can rates change anytime during the day? I'm wondering if it does any good to check multiple times a day or if what shows in the morning will be the same all day? I would love to hear others thoughts and experience with this. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter