Apple/Safari Spinny Pinwheel Anyone?

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
Anyone else use a MacBook and Safari who has seen the Spinny Pinwheel of stalling a ridiculous amount of time with the new boards? It hasn't happened with nearly the frequency it is now ever before. Every time I try to do anything it stalls.

Not happening on any other page on Safari once I closed the board tab.

Anyone else use a MacBook and Safari who has seen the Spinny Pinwheel of stalling a ridiculous amount of time with the new boards? It hasn't happened with nearly the frequency it is now ever before. Every time I try to do anything it stalls.

Not happening on any other page on Safari once I closed the board tab.
If you have other apps running this may be causing the issue, but not always the case. Try changing themes in the bottom left corner (I'm using the DIS Unplugged theme). I am currently on a Macbook Pro 13.3 inch 2.5ghz intel i5 mid 2012 model and I'm not having any significant issues. I think i have seen the wheel once but that was early on tonight. Hope this helps somehow and if it keeps happening force quit the app with the site running and see if it helps. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter