Application Status Question

wayoutshay

Earning My Ears
I applied for the spring 2018 program the day after applications dropped. My progress bar is still at applied...should I be concerned?

I also, I am attending the dcp character/parade performer audition this Wednesday (Oct 4), so wish me luck!

I wouldn't say it's necessarily good or bad! Kind of in the middle I guess? From what I can tell, recruiters immediately pull the applications that they feel are a 100% fit for the company, and NLIC those that wouldn't be a good fit. If you're still in applied, that may mean recruiters are on the fence about some elements of your application but really like other elements and ultimately feel you're worth holding on to? If you're still sticking it out in applied (even after an NLIC wave or two already went out) hopefully that means you'll get your WBI soon. Lots of luck!

This was our first experience with DCP. I think we got lucky as DS applied,did the web interview, did the phone interview and was accepted all in a two week or less time frame. I do hear that it doesn't usually move that fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter