April 2018 Discount Watch

Last two weeks in April for us! We're staying at POFQ, which I know is excluded from a lot of deals. But a girl can dream!
We'll be there at the same time but we're staying at Pop Century. However if POR has a good enough discount we may switch.

We have visited WDW during the last week of April for the last 6 years. We have received a Unique Offer Code via email the last three years during the 3rd week of October and have booked by November. Last year's offer was only a Room Discount and we ended up modifying our reservation with the New Year offer that was right after Christmas and it was a better offer.

Just booked our flights for end of April, now to figure out where to stay since flight out was cheaper by flying out night before our stay. Trying to see if we can get an on-site room cheap or just stay at mco overnight.

Our trip is booked for April 14- 21st at POR. It's a group trip of three families and friends, 19 ppl in total. We booked through a travel agent and are awaiting discount codes. Does anyone know if we can apply the discounts ourselves or does that need to go through the travel agent? Thank you!

Our trip is booked for April 14- 21st at POR. It's a group trip of three families and friends, 19 ppl in total. We booked through a travel agent and are awaiting discount codes. Does anyone know if we can apply the discounts ourselves or does that need to go through the travel agent? Thank you!
The Travel Agent would have to apply any discounts and make any changes (should you require any) since you've booked through them.

If you are going before April 14th - discounts released TODAY:

Gift of Magic:

Treat your family to the best gift of all—quality time together in the middle of the magic.

Save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from January 1 through April 14, 2018 when you book though January 2, 2018.

Plus, when you upgrade to a room and ticket package that includes a minimum 5-day theme park tickets with the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option, you get one more day added to the ticket day, FREE.*

This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.
Select Disney Deluxe Villas
Save 25%: For most nights 1/1/18 - 4/14/18
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Save 10%: For most nights 1/1/18 - 4/14/18
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney’s Beach Club Villas
  • Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Copper Creek Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows - Studios only
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save 25%: For most nights 1/1/18 - 4/14/18
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save 10%: For most nights 1/1/18 - 4/14/18
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Select Disney Moderate Resorts
Save 20%: For stays most nights Sunday through Thursday nights 1/1/18 - 2/22/18 and for stays most nights 2/23 - 4/14/18
  • The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Save 10%: For stays most nights Sunday through Thursday nights 1/1/18 - 2/22/18 and for stays most nights 2/23 - 4/14/18
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
Select Disney Value Resorts
Save 15%: For stays most nights Sunday through Thursday nights 1/1/18 - 2/22/18 and for stays most nights 2/23 - 4/14/18
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites Only
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Save 10%: For stays most nights Sunday through Thursday nights 1/1/18 - 2/22/18 and for stays most nights 2/23 - 4/14/18

• Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort

Whoa, I wasn't expecting the discounts so soon! Caught totally off guard. Just did a search on the website and there's nothing available with the discount at Pop, where we are booked. So tempted to upgrade but a lot of the deluxes only have the very expensive rooms, like club or suites, left on the discount. Could get a standard room at YC or AKL with a discount though. Never stayed at either of those. Oh what to do, what to do?! Does availability over the phone ever differ than what we can see online in anyone's experience?

It shouldn't be different, but I booked better options on the phone that what I see. Plus, if you call, they can run through all the offers. I think there are up to 3 now! Play Stay Dine, Chase Visa Discount and the one above.

If you are going before April 14th - discounts released TODAY:

Gift of Magic:

Treat your family to the best gift of all—quality time together in the middle of the magic.

Save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from January 1 through April 14, 2018 when you book though January 2, 2018......

Thank you Disney Diva Mom! thanks to your post - I was able to book a room at AKL at a great rate for the second week of April - which is my DD's spring break week! I love disboards!!

We have visited WDW during the last week of April for the last 6 years. We have received a Unique Offer Code via email the last three years during the 3rd week of October and have booked by November. Last year's offer was only a Room Discount and we ended up modifying our reservation with the New Year offer that was right after Christmas and it was a better offer.
What kind of discount do you usually receive for last week of April? How busy is it normally?

We really want to be there for daughter's first birthday but just curious on crowds and discounts. I've only been late August and first week in Dec.

That was quick. Sadly that promorion ends literally 3 days before we arrive. So I guess our wait will have to continue ...

No luck with getting a cheaper rate on our room at BC. The best I could do was upgrade to club level for $15 increase which I figured we can make that up in food and drink. I'll keep checking and keep an eye out for AP discounts.

What kind of discount do you usually receive for last week of April? How busy is it normally?

We really want to be there for daughter's first birthday but just curious on crowds and discounts. I've only been late August and first week in Dec.

This past Spring we were there 4/29 to 5/4 and it was more crowded than it has been the past. It wasn't unbearable, but we definitely noticed. The room discount was 25% off our room with our UOC, but we ended up with another offer that saved us a little more.

I just switched our April reservation and was able to take advantage of the Gift of Magic discount at both Pop and AKL. We were originally booked at Pop for 5 nights but now we're doing first three nights at Pop and last two nights at AKL (very excited, never stayed there before). Good luck to everyone waiting for later in April!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter