April 3, 2005 Anyone?

babsnabbs

Earning My Ears
Couldn't get on the sold out cruise the week prior during DD's Spring Break, so she'll be out of school two consecutive weeks. Good thing she's a genius and won't get too far behind!

Me, DW, DD (8), and DS (3)

My Mom and I are booked on this cruise also. It will be my second cruise and Mom's first. My sister and I sailed for 3 nights in June and loved it so much Mom decided to try it also. The only thing that might be holding us back is Mom has had some health issues since we booked. So far the doctors say she should be ready but she is getting nervous. I am so looking forward to CC again. Our only disappointment with the first DC was the Atlantis Beach Day, what a waste of money. This time Mom and I will just wander around Nassau on our own.

We'll be on the 4/3 and 4/7 Wonder sailings. I'm a single mom with two boys, ages 10 and 14 in April. This is our Spring Break cruise. We've been on the Magic twice before and loved it, so we're headed back for more. It was cheaper to do back to back Wonder cruises than another Magic cruise that week. bushdianee - The two times I sailed before were with my sister as well and we had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter