April 7th, 2018 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise w/Star Wars Day at Sea

Hello!

Yes, we would love to join in the fish extender. DH and I will be traveling with our 2 grandsons who are 4 years old.

This is wonderful! I have already been collecting items! We were on this ship last April and could not find anyone to exchange with so this is great.

Hi all,
Two more families who would be interested (2 kids in one family and 3 kids in the other)!
Looking forward to it!

Hello!
We just changed our sail dates to join you all on the April 7th Star Wars Sailing! I look forward to FE exchanges and hope to join one for this cruise now too. Please let me know where to send info - Thank you!

Hi Everyone -

I would be happy to get a FE organized for our group unless there is someone else who would enjoy getting this together. I have not done this before but I have researched the guidelines for it and think it would be fun. DH and I will be traveling with our 2 - 4 year old grandsons.

Hi Razman! Thank you for offering to organize a FE exchange !

I have participated in three of these before, and it's a lot of fun. I've seen variations of the exchange guidelines ( assigning days that guests to deliver, limited to certain types of items, and whether the gifts are 'per person' or 'per stateroom') in posts, but the ones I've been a part of were not restrictive, just
lists of cabin guests, ages, preferred characters, and folks 'gift' what ever and when ever they choose.

I'm in for whatever is decided, and really look forward to getting to know everyone!!!

89 days, y'all !!!

Hi!

My husband and I are very excited about becoming a part of the Fish Extender group. It sounds like fun and great way to meet new people. Please include us in the group.

OK! It is very cool here in Franklin, Wisconsin and a very good time for computer time!

So I would like to start organizing the details of our fish extender group. Since I am not a social media guru I could use lots of advice of how you all can get the info to me. Do we use this thread or do I distribute an email address. Casilliman, any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

OK! It is very cool here in Franklin, Wisconsin and a very good time for computer time!

So I would like to start organizing the details of our fish extender group. Since I am not a social media guru I could use lots of advice of how you all can get the info to me. Do we use this thread or do I distribute an email address. Casilliman, any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!
I already signed up for a FED group through Face book. Please remove me from the list. Thanks.

If not too late, we would be interested also. Family of 4 - our kids are 11 and 7. :)

OK! It looks like we will a nice manageable group for Fish Extender (FE).

Maybe we should get a GENERAL list going at this time so we can see how many kids we have. Let me know if you would like to extend the FE to adults, I am game for either. We can share the details of names and cabin numbers and guidelines later after we get a rough idea of our nice group! So exciting that the cruise is creeping up on us now!

DH and I are still researching a private charter for Tortola since my GS's do not meet the minimum age requirement for the Disney excursions to the Baths. We have been here a couple of times and just love it.

Fish Extender (FE) List:
Razman - 2 grandsons
4yo
5yo (bday on cruise)

My family would like to join a FE group, if anyone is still up for it (a little late, I know!!).
We are a family of 3, DH: Charles Simon, DD (adult): Emily Simon, and me, Beverly Hanes-Simon. We are Stateroom 6512.

Anyone else interested???.

Rosemary, disboards and FB don’t “get along!!” However, we will connect!! We have another family cruising with us (Mom, dad, adult son) that will join. Even if it is a small group we should still plan on it!! Beverly Hanes-Simon....for your search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter