April 8th, 2018 14-Night Westbound Panama Canal from Port Canaveral to San Diego

Couldn't get any Palo brunch, hoping for options on board but we're also a party of six so our options may be limited.

Anyone have experience with excursions opening up? My party had their heart set on Salsa and Salsa and it was already gone for Silver booking. The in-laws are on their first cruise so it seems like someone changing their mind (six someones) is our only option unless Disney adds another time or something...

You will be able to book a Palo brunch when you get on the ship. The navigator will list the time and place they are taking reservations. We have done salsa and salsa and it was a lot of fun. I would go to the shore excursion desk on day 1 and see if they have a waiting list.

Welcome! You may want to search other social media sights for the faces of the fish extender. We aren’t allowed to mention it here. 2018 Panama Canal

JW

Fishextender joining should be posted here as well. Some cruisers don't use the other site.

I agree with you but we are in the minority apparently.
Yeah. It wasn’t really done on this one. You can’t force anyone to have it here when they choose another avenue. Really, most are done that way it would seem.

Most cruisers do. Sorry, it’s not up to me. You can try to either join that or get something started here.

There just isn't enough activity here. We did the East bound Panama Canal on Disney in 2014. We used up over 200 pages in this thread. I will manage an FE if there are people who want to take part.

Happy to see more action on this thread and glad someone stepped up to volunteer to coordinate an FE for those that want to do that. I've never done one and it's just my wife and I on the cruise, so while we won't participate, I encourage everyone here to give it a go. Yes, there are other groups that have gathered together to coordinate various activities and FE groups, but this is THE place for those on the DIS that want to collaborate on a creating a unique cruise experience.

Who has plans for pre-cruise at WDW?? Wife and I just booked two days in the parks! So excited to see Pandora!

Happy to see more action on this thread and glad someone stepped up to volunteer to coordinate an FE for those that want to do that. I've never done one and it's just my wife and I on the cruise, so while we won't participate, I encourage everyone here to give it a go. Yes, there are other groups that have gathered together to coordinate various activities and FE groups, but this is THE place for those on the DIS that want to collaborate on a creating a unique cruise experience.

Who has plans for pre-cruise at WDW?? Wife and I just booked two days in the parks! So excited to see Pandora!

We are taking a red eye Friday the 6th and will spend Saturday the 7th at WDW

Our cruise is getting closer! Yay! What is everyone planning to do while in port? I signed up for the Eco boat tour in Costa Rica, but I'm up in the air in Puerto Vallarta? I'm contemplating getting off the ship in Cartegena and Cabo.

Our cruise is getting closer! Yay! What is everyone planning to do while in port? I signed up for the Eco boat tour in Costa Rica, but I'm up in the air in Puerto Vallarta? I'm contemplating getting off the ship in Cartegena and Cabo.

We will just be going to the coffee shop and store at the port of Cartagena. Costa Rica we are doing white water rafting. Puerto Vallarta we are swimming with Sealions. Cabo we will just be walking around.

Booked flight from LAX to MCO on 4/4/2018. $89 per person non stop on Virgin America.

Fare still available.

I was originally on this cruise and had to take myself off as I moved to Australia in November, but I’m so glad to be back on it. Only 63 days till I fly back home for a couple days before the cruise.

I was originally on this cruise and had to take myself off as I moved to Australia in November, but I’m so glad to be back on it. Only 63 days till I fly back home for a couple days before the cruise.

Welcome back.

so do we have any interest in starting a disboards fish extender group for this cruise.

I have never participated in an FE and don't really intend to start now or I would organize one for those on the DIS myself. It's getting a little late in the game, but still very possible for those who may want to do one.

Does anyone know the costs of transfers? From WDW to Port , MCO to Port and San Diego Port to Airport? Looking at options. We arrived around dinner time on the Saturday, so not much point going to a Park after travelling all day. Maybe we'll go all the way to Port Canaveral on the Saturday.

If you are staying at Port Canaveral - where are you staying?

Can anyone who is on the FB feed - post some of the things that have been organized for us minions who don't have FB - so we can be in the loop too.

Does anyone know the costs of transfers? From WDW to Port , MCO to Port and San Diego Port to Airport? Looking at options. We arrived around dinner time on the Saturday, so not much point going to a Park after travelling all day. Maybe we'll go all the way to Port Canaveral on the Saturday.

Can anyone who is on the FB feed - post some of the things that have been organized for us minions who don't have FB - so we can be in the loop too.

I think the transfers were 35 WDW to the port and then $25 port to San Diego airport. We booked those with the cruise. E erything on the FB page is pretty much planned an closed.
We are staying at WDW Saturday night.

Depending on your party size it might be cheaper to rent a car from either WDW or MCO. For San Diego, the cruise ship terminal is about 10 minutes (if you hit every stoplight red) from the Cruise Ship Terminal. I would just grab a taxi.

We are staying at the a Courtyard in pc Saturday night. It will be our first time staying out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!