Are Donald, Daisy and Minnie generally at Liberty Tree Character Dinner??

Blueberry

Happy to be a Croc Mama
I know Minnie used to be a regular at the Character Dinner there, but changes in Characters have taken place and wondered if Donald and Daisy are also generally there?? I hope so as they are harder to catch at dinners it seems....thanks for your help

I'm wondering the same thing. We always go to LTT before MNSSHP. I like the idea od Donald and Daisy. I did a search after reading one trip report and it seems like the mice from Cinderella sometimes take their place. Hopefully some recent visitors will have better news.

We were there late July, early August and
the characters were Donald, Minnie, Chip,
Dale, and Max. Our waitress did say Daisy
is on the rotation ( I believe her, Max
and possibly Goofy were rotated).

We were there in late July and it was Donald, Daisy, Minnie, and Pluto.

We had heard Meeko was there, but that was not the case, much to our dismay.

Chip, Dale, and Goofy have left LTT since they're now featured in Goofy's Revue at the saloon next door.

We were there in Mid-July and the characters we saw were: Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Meeko.

We were there in mid-August and I was surprised to see Chip & Dale along with Minnie & Pluto. Most sources on the 'net said Chip & Dale would no longer be appearing, but there they were.

We were there last weekend and Donald and Daisy were not there. It was Minnie, Meeko, Chip and I can't remeber the 4th( we did many character meals). Next time I think I would skip this dinner. Lunch ,however ,I would do again. The food and service were very good and it was quiet. At dinner it was just too noisy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter