Are Saratoga Springs refurbishments complete now?

DavidRoss

Mouseketeer
Have all the rooms at SSR been refurbed now or is it still only Congress Park and the Springs?

The Paddock is 75% done. 2 Paddock buildings (4500 & 5100) closest to Carousel bus stop are also closed and under construction. Both Carousel buildings are closed. Renovation underway on 7100-7500 building. The Springs and Congress Park are finished.

The Paddock is 75% done. 2 Paddock buildings (4500 & 5100) closest to Carousel bus stop are also closed and under construction. Both Carousel buildings are closed. Renovation underway on 7100-7500 building. The Springs and Congress Park are finished.
How is 75% of the Paddock done, they just started on it?

I did just that!!! Hubby and I are going for 4 nights in Nov. I also put in a request for Congress Park with a Disney Springs view. Fingers are crossed!!!
We are going for 5 in November. Wondering if we want Springs or Congress Park. Ah decisions!

What about the 3BR villas? We have a stay next week with friends and are hoping it's a refurbishd one. (So excited to stay in a 3BR - they had points to "use or lose" so they splurged and invited us to come, too. Plenty of room to social distance there :)

What about the 3BR villas? We have a stay next week with friends and are hoping it's a refurbishd one. (So excited to stay in a 3BR - they had points to "use or lose" so they splurged and invited us to come, too. Plenty of room to social distance there :)
Has to be a preferred GV.

In each building at SSR there are 2 GV’s. All the preferred ones are done and possibly 1 standard building done in the Paddock area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter