Are Saratoga Springs refurbishments complete now?

Just a follow-up...
My mom and I were in Congress Park Nov 8- Nov 11. I booked a studio but we got upgraded to a 1BR. The refurbishments are very nice - loved the flooring and the murphy bed. My mom said it was super comfortable, way better than a sofa pull-out, and she raved about the pillows. It was nice to have an upgrade, the 1BR was very spacious for 2 of us. We obviously didn't need the pull down bed under the TV so can't comment on that. I don't know if we were the very 1st people to stay there but the toilet room door handle fell right off as soon as we touched it and there was no cold water from the kitchen faucet. We reported those things the 1st night but we didn't get to the room until late. They did fix the door handle the next day but they never fixed the water despite saying they had. I complained every day until they admitted they couldn't fix it with us in the room and they wanted us to move. My mom refused (saying she is a crotchety old lady so too bad) and they sent us some bottled water for the fridge. I had only stayed at SSR for one night previously and the room was so much nicer than then! Heading back there next week with my 2 sons - again booked in a studio and requested Congress Park (would be a better time to get a 1BR upgrade with 2 teen boys!)
I'm not super familiar with the resort, but in looking at a map now, it looks like they were working on (small "cranes" present) rooms in the Springs (building farthest from the Springs bus stop) and the Paddock.

Just a follow-up...
My mom and I were in Congress Park Nov 8- Nov 11. I booked a studio but we got upgraded to a 1BR. The refurbishments are very nice - loved the flooring and the murphy bed. My mom said it was super comfortable, way better than a sofa pull-out, and she raved about the pillows. It was nice to have an upgrade, the 1BR was very spacious for 2 of us. We obviously didn't need the pull down bed under the TV so can't comment on that. I don't know if we were the very 1st people to stay there but the toilet room door handle fell right off as soon as we touched it and there was no cold water from the kitchen faucet. We reported those things the 1st night but we didn't get to the room until late. They did fix the door handle the next day but they never fixed the water despite saying they had. I complained every day until they admitted they couldn't fix it with us in the room and they wanted us to move. My mom refused (saying she is a crotchety old lady so too bad) and they sent us some bottled water for the fridge. I had only stayed at SSR for one night previously and the room was so much nicer than then! Heading back there next week with my 2 sons - again booked in a studio and requested Congress Park (would be a better time to get a 1BR upgrade with 2 teen boys!)
I'm not super familiar with the resort, but in looking at a map now, it looks like they were working on (small "cranes" present) rooms in the Springs (building farthest from the Springs bus stop) and the Paddock.
Coming from the Northeast, cold water never comes out of the faucet at WDW. The faucet water there feels like it’s about 80F. When we were there in Oct of 2019 one person in my party was running the water for a couple minutes. I asked what they were doing? They stated they were just trying to get some cold water, I then explained that it would never get cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter