Are "skorts" acceptable in the dining rooms for dinner?

kangaroodle

DVC Member
I am in the middle of packing for my upcoming May 10th cruise and am wondering if skorts are OK to wear. The dress code says no shorts but am wondering about these for the casual dinners. Has anyone worn them and been OK? Please let me know!!:) :cool:

I wore a skort to Parrot Cay, and also to Animator's. I had a twin set (tank & sweater) that went with one, and a semi-dressy top with the other, and I was just fine. I did wear a nicer dress to Triton's and would have worn an even nicer dress had we gone to Palo. You will not only look perfect, but you'll be comfortable and ready for any after-dinner activities without having to go to your room and change. Have a great time!!

I wore a skort when we boarded on Sat, but then I did change for dinner that night which is probably the 2nd most casual night IMO, the first was supercalitropiwhatever night. That night, they do "suggest" you can wear shorts.

If your skort in darker in color and truly looks like a skirt in front and you wear non-tennis shoes for dinner, I think it'd be ok.

I too wore a skort before to dinner...just dressed it up a bit...no one gave me the evil eye!

masonpips...I love that pic you have! Too cute and at the same time dramatic and serious....very cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter