Are the 2 day-3rd day free tix available online somewhere?

mrsmouse

Mouseketeer
i can't seem to locate where i've seen this advertised. i understand i can buy them at the park, but i'd rather do it now if i can.

also, any thoughts about 2 day-3rd day free vs. 5 day bonus pass. we'll be going for 3 consecutive days, i'd like to do US one day, IOA 2nd day, then maybe 1/2 & 1/2 the 3rd day to revisit our favorites.

thanks for any advice and a website address...

Hate to tell you that if you bought the buy 2 day get 3rd free will expire. If you use both of the 2 days I think that you have 7 days to use the third.

Thanks for the heads up, Robert - I was very concerned about having no expiration date when I bought these tickets, so I called back today and was told again that there is no expiration date on any of the days for the "Kissimmee/St Cloud" tickets - I specifically asked if I could use the 3rd day in a couple of years and he said I could only use one day and come back with 2 days however many years from now I wanted. He said that there is another 3 day ticket for which the days must be used within 7 days of using the first day (maybe the one you were warning about)- so anyone wanting 'no expiration' for extra days must be sure and get the "Kissimmee/St Cloud" deal. -thanks again, would have hated to have found out on vacation that I couldn't use that 3rd day (only have 2 days and won't return until 2004) - and I often get conflicting info from agents on the phone.

There is a difference in the tickets. I know that the Kissimmee ticket is a real 3 day pass. If you purchase the buy two days get one free, this is the one that expires it is available from Universal.

thanks for the replies.

i will use the 3 days... what is the price difference, if any?

The Kiss/StC tickets were $89.95 (adult) back in Jan. I believe there has been a price increase since then and don't know if it affected this deal. Tax on 2 tix was 10.80, shipping was $3. - I had mine within a week.

All I know is that when you buy 2 or 3 day ticket you can use one day and use the other years later

I bought the 3 day tickets for $103. at the Super Walmart on hwy 192 on this past Wednesday. I neglected to buy them in advance! She said the days never expire which is good for us since we only used one day on it. The 2 day with free 3rd day were 95. at Universal, and I do not know if they add tax or not. The price I paid at Walmart included tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter