Are the Busses at Disney That Bad.,,

I do want to try those Minnie Vans, those just seem cute. If it's in the budget for my family, we may take one for a one time thing. The buses usually work well for us though. Like someone said above, it all depends on who you are and your preference! Whatever you do, make sure it makes you and your family happy and comfortable!

Busses when I’m not in a hurry, lyft if I’m in a hurry or the buses don’t go where I want.

Minnie Van when the fiancé really wants one or we want to go right to the front of MK.

I don’t like driving so the less I drive the happier I am.

We have been driving either our car or a rental since 2002. We know the area and like driving to eat at resort restaurants. We stay at BWV so we walk or take a friendship boat to Epcot or HS. Always, always drive to AK, so much quicker. Just about the only bus we would take would be to MK. Never stay late so we avoid the park close chaos. Been there done that.

The buses are good enough that I never bring a car when staying on property. The waits seem annoying, but not having to sit in traffic and walk through the parking lot is worth waiting a few extra minutes. The only real issue you might have is going from your resort to another that only has bus transportation. In this case, either plan to wait a while or get a Lyft/Uber.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!