Are there any CS places where soup could be ordered as a side and/or snack?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I love soup, and would like to try the corn chowder I've read about, and a soup at Sunshine Seasons. Can I get a pizza at Wolfgang Puck Express, and a soup as my side for a CS meal? Are these included on the DP as sides and/or snacks? Where else can I get soup? TIA!

frannn said:
I love soup, and would like to try the corn chowder I've read about, and a soup at Sunshine Seasons. Can I get a pizza at Wolfgang Puck Express, and a soup as my side for a CS meal? Are these included on the DP as sides and/or snacks? Where else can I get soup? TIA!

You don't get a "side" with a CS meal. You get an entrée, drink and dessert or a combo, drink and dessert. The only way soup would be included would be if a restaurant had something like a half sandwich/soup or salad/soup combo BUT AFAIK none of the CS offer something like that.

You could get soup as your appetizer at almost any TS meal.

Columbia Harbor House in MK has a soup/half sandwich combo. I had the clam chowder and huumus sandwich there last month, which was quite good.

Someone had indicated when they first changed the snacks (couple of weeks ago), that the chili at Casey's was considered a snack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter