Are there AP room discounts?

Would anyone mind checking 10/29-11/2 for me? looking for an Epcot resort thanks
For your dates 10/29-11/2 BWI Outer Bldg. CL $574. No available rooms at YC or BC for those dates. Don't know if you are flexible with dates but for 10/28-11/1 YC GV is $304. Same dates BWI is GV $313 or Outer Bld. CL $574. I am also looking at Epcot resorts for that time frame and not finding anything I like. Hope this helps.

For your dates 10/29-11/2 BWI Outer Bldg. CL $574. No available rooms at YC or BC for those dates. Don't know if you are flexible with dates but for 10/28-11/1 YC GV is $304. Same dates BWI is GV $313 or Outer Bld. CL $574. I am also looking at Epcot resorts for that time frame and not finding anything I like. Hope this helps.
you are the best! I have the regular discount at BC for 10/29-11/1 but need to add Friday. Was considering upgrading to AP if discount worth it! esp since we are empty nesters now...

Do you know if the prices per night include tax?

I've been trying to add a night on at the YC since I booked....in March! No luck so far. There's a convention the next week that's huge so I may just not get it.

If anyone is interested, there are many deluxe hotels and room categories available for the AP discount during the December 19-25 time frame. We will be there Dec 20-27 and I was stunned that there was availability at every deluxe hotel...including WL! Not necessarily for every room category...but every resort had at least 1 category available when I checked a couple of hours ago.

HTH!

we will be there the week before, 12/11 to 12/16 and there's way less availability that week. Hopefully that isn't a forecaster of larger crowds. I got a great price by renting points from Dave's so we'll make the best of it.

we will be there the week before, 12/11 to 12/16 and there's way less availability that week. Hopefully that isn't a forecaster of larger crowds. I got a great price by renting points from Dave's so we'll make the best of it.

I noticed that too and thought it was odd. It seems very strange that there would be more discounts available for the week that includes Christmas, especially since I booked months ago and there was very little availability at the hotels and room categories I was interested in, even at rack rates. I was positively floored that the CM my H spoke to was able to apply the AP discount to the BC half of our split stay -- in a 1 BR suite from the 23rd to the 25th (staying through the night of the 26th, but no discount for that night) -- when that room category showed no availability online for those dates. I told H I wouldn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes...and thankfully the AP rate showed up yesterday on MDE.

Tried to convince the family yesterday to switch the first half of our split stay to a CL theme park view at the Poly...the AP discount was over $300 off per night! But no dice...they are firm that they want to stay at WL in the deluxe CL room we booked because of the separate sleeping area for my D. I tried to argue that we would still have that separate sleeping area for more than half the vacation because the BC room is a suite, but they were unpersuaded. I tend to think in dollars and cents and be swayed by "sales", whereas H says since we expected to pay rack rate and set aside enough money to cover it, we shouldn't change to a room we don't want just to save some $$$. He has a point, and this is our last trip with our D before she's off to college (which is why we planned this trip with many "extras', such as CL, that we wouldn't normally do), so that's why they're being so adamant about it. Still...I can think of a lot of things I could do with that $300+ per night!:laughing:

Tried to convince the family yesterday to switch the first half of our split stay to a CL theme park view at the Poly...the AP discount was over $300 off per night! But no dice...they are firm that they want to stay at WL in the deluxe CL room we booked because of the separate sleeping area for my D.

We’ve stayed twice in a deluxe CL room at WL. The room seems huge with the separate living room. In the afternoons if it was raining we had a couch and a second tv to watch. The only downside is not being on the same floor as the club room. We used the stairs though a lot. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I am an AP holder. I do have a Pop Century reservation in late October 2018. I realize that an AP room discount has been released in mid August. However, when I log in My Disney Experience website, this AP room discount is not listed among the current special offers, as such offers usually are. Does anyone understand why?

I am an AP holder. I do have a Pop Century reservation in late October 2018. I realize that an AP room discount has been released in mid August. However, when I log in My Disney Experience website, this AP room discount is not listed among the current special offers, as such offers usually are. Does anyone understand why?

Are you a Canadian or other non-US passholder? If so, that’s why. Change the default country at the top of the website to the US and more offers will appear. You may have to use an incognito or private browser window to make the country change stick through the whole session.

Are you a Canadian or other non-US passholder? If so, that’s why. Change the default country at the top of the website to the US and more offers will appear. You may have to use an incognito or private browser window to make the country change stick through the whole session.

Thank you very much. Yes, I am a Canadian and that was the problem. I changed the country and the passholder offer appeared.

It is strange that it didn't appear. In the terms of this offer, there is no restriction stated for non-US passholders, so it is a bit unfair that a such offer doesn't appear when we are logged with our actual country. Now, there's no room available at POP during my vacation week with the passholder offer. Shame on me that I didn't ask before!

Will be getting our AP in the next few weeks for our 50th b-days. Could someone check AP discounts for YC, Poly, Contemporary or GF for the week of Dec. 16-20th? Does not have to be club level, just basic rooms. If it is better than public discounts, I will wait to book. Thanks!

Searched AP rates only for 12/16-12/20. Here's what I found:

Poly -- $637/nt theme park view, $743/nt CL lagoon view

Contemporary -- only suites available at $1400+/nt

GF -- no availability

YC -- $372/nt garden/woods view, $594/nt CL water view

Also...not sure if you're aware, but you don't actually need to have purchased your AP yet to be able to book...you just have to have the pass linked in your MDE when you check in. Given the very limited availability for your dates, if I were you and I found any of these rates acceptable, I wouldn't wait to book.

HTH! :)

Searched AP rates only for 12/16-12/20. Here's what I found:

Poly -- $637/nt theme park view, $743/nt CL lagoon view

Contemporary -- only suites available at $1400+/nt

GF -- no availability

YC -- $372/nt garden/woods view, $594/nt CL water view

Also...not sure if you're aware, but you don't actually need to have purchased your AP yet to be able to book...you just have to have the pass linked in your MDE when you check in. Given the very limited availability for your dates, if I were you and I found any of these rates acceptable, I wouldn't wait to book.

HTH! :)

Thanks so much! I was not aware of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter