Are there ever any Canadian dollar at par deals?

Gail from Nova Scotia

Earning My Ears
CoasterFEV or Barry or Kelly or fellow Canadians - Can you tell me if Universal ever has any deals for Canadians? I'm thinking along the lines of buying multiday passes where they sell the tickets at par value?
Also, do the on-site hotels ever do such promotions? We want to stay at HRH but it would cost us roughly 50% more because of the low value of the canadian dollar at this time.
(We will be going at Christmas time so there are no Entertainment Card deals at this time) Any info is greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance Gail

I bought 4 multiday passes for Universal and Islands of Adventure at CAA back in April at par!! We're not going until the end of August, but there's no expiry date on them. I'm not sure if the special is still on, though. Gool luck!:D

You may purchase at Par Universal 3 day passes for $109.00 CAN. per person (never expire!) at CAA, or at Sears Travel or American Express Travel through Canadian wholesale company called Holiday House. This is an excellent deal that Universal Studios is offering because it allows admission to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Citywalk. Good luck!:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter