Are you going to DIS-CON or planning a WDW trip Nov 28-Dec 2 2001?

going2wdw

Praying for peace
Would you be interested in your child participating in a Disney Education Series? There is a minimum of 10 to schedule a program so we are hoping that between everyone at DIS-CON and those that happen to be at WDW we can find enough to take advantage of these great programs.

Here's the basic information from the Disney Web Site:

Disney Youth Education Series (Y.E.S.) transports students inside and behind the scenes of Walt Disney World® Theme Parks to showcase textbook principles. Disney Y.E.S. field studies allow students to do things they can't do anywhere else in the world!

Participants find enrichment, inspiration, and pure fun as they see how principles they're learning in the classroom are making exciting things happen every day in and around the Walt Disney World Resort.

Specially trained Disney facilitators use a captivating mixture of thought-provoking information and breathtaking experiences to open students' eyes to classroom principles in curriculum-based, hands-on adventures they will remember and build upon for years to come.
Disney Youth Education Web Site

Sound Good?

Youth Education Series - K to 2nd Final List

Youth Education Series - 3rd to 12th Final List

I'm not doing DIS-CON, but we will be there during that time. As a matter of fact, I'm hosting the DVC Meet. :D

This is the first time I'm hearing about this program, so let me look it over and talk to my DH and kids. I've got 3 kids, from 3rd grade through 8th. I kind of like the sound of The American Story
2nd - 12th Grade -- Language Arts & Social Studies course. One of my DDs has a real cranky Social studies teacher, and it will make it easier for me to tell her we're taking the kids out of school to go to Walt Disney World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter