Aristocats - Marie

4disneygenerations

Mouseketeer
On one of these boards, I think the photography board, not sure:confused3 I saw a little girl getting an autograph from Marie of the Aristocats. I have been to WDW many times and have never seen Marie or any of those characters. My granddaughter would love to see her, I think the picture was in Epcot. Any help would be greatly appreciated:flower3:

Marie can be seen at the France pavilion. Just ask a CM for her appearance schedule. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much BRIAN WDW74, for your quick response:flower3: We'll be back in the world next week and I would love to be able to get pictures of her with Marie. I think she has every Marie Disney ever made.

Have a great trip and may all your wishes:wizard: come true!!!!

Please let me know if you find her my daughter wanted to see her as i brought a dress with Marie on it theCMS told us she was not doing meet n greets i hope she will again going again in Nov.:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

If in the MK, take the train to Toontown station in the early afternoon. On the side of the building accross from the station there you can often see Marie - we did! And the lines are always very short. Also there were the penquins from Mary Poppins and the raccoon from Mulan. If not there, ask a CM - they will come out about every 30 min and spend about 10 minutes for photos and autographs.

You can never get enough photos of Marie - that costuming is beautiful.

DisGal
:cool2:

If in the MK, take the train to Toontown station in the early afternoon. On the side of the building accross from the station there you can often see Marie - we did! And the lines are always very short. Also there were the penquins from Mary Poppins and the raccoon from Mulan. If not there, ask a CM - they will come out about every 30 min and spend about 10 minutes for photos and autographs.

You can never get enough photos of Marie - that costuming is beautiful.

DisGal
:cool2:

Actually, that is not common. I would not count on seeing the same characters there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter