• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arrival at resort

jpolak

DIS Veteran
Just booked our airfare and looks like we will be getting in earlier than usual. If our room isn't ready and we feel like hitting the parks can we leave our things with bell services and get them later ? TIA.

Yes you can. We have done this many times, as we always take an early flight. Bell services will hold your belongings for you.

Great thanks. Here's another question for you. We are probably going to use wego shop or garden grocer. Would you have them deliver early when our flight arrives or later in the day when are room might be available?

jpolak said:
Great thanks. Here's another question for you. We are probably going to use wego shop or garden grocer. Would you have them deliver early when our flight arrives or later in the day when are room might be available?

I've dealt with Amy at wegoshop, and am sending my order to her tonight actually (for our march trip). She advised that they plan on arriving about 2-3 hours after your arrival time (in our case, arrival in Orlando intn'l). They will call you, if your room is ready, they'll deliver right to your room, if not, they'll meet you at bellhop with groceries, to store in commercial fridges or wait til room is ready. Double check with them, and get on their schedule. She told us 4-6 weeks ahead of arrival.

jerseygirl514 said:
I've dealt with Amy at wegoshop, and am sending my order to her tonight actually (for our march trip). She advised that they plan on arriving about 2-3 hours after your arrival time (in our case, arrival in Orlando intn'l). They will call you, if your room is ready, they'll deliver right to your room, if not, they'll meet you at bellhop with groceries, to store in commercial fridges or wait til room is ready. Double check with them, and get on their schedule. She told us 4-6 weeks ahead of arrival.

One other thing to add, we had them deliver last april, and because it was Easter, they delivered the night before. This year, they won't do that because we have alcohol in our order (a must!). They require to deliver in person if alcohol on order as well. I guess another company got busted for delivering to underage groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter