Arriving 24 hours early

Terapin

DIS Veteran
Hello! I am looking at booking an ABD Egypt and with flight cancellations/delays being endemic right now we are considering flying in 24 hours early. Will ABD still provide transportation and such, or are we on our own? I've searched threads and am seeing conflicting information. Thanks!

If you book the pre-day through ABD, they will definitely include the transportation (and breakfast). If you book it on your own, the policy on transportation (no breakfast) is constantly changing and seems to be on a case-by-case basis, so you'd need to verify that with ABD. Included transportation is one of the benefits of booking the pre-day with ABD.

Also, even when travel is not this bad, I *ALWAYS* suggest that people arrive *at least* a day ahead of time. There are so many things that can affect flying and getting to your destination. Why put that extra stress on yourself?

Sayhello

We always fly in a day early. We have an abysmal track record with transatlantic flights getting there on time, and have been delayed at least 24 hours before. Another thing to consider - my friends had their luggage lost on our last trip to France. The airline found his and he had it the next day. Hers never showed. An extra day just gives it time to get there. I also have a really hard time with jet lag, so one extra day means I'm not quite a zombie when the tour starts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter