Arriving HRH Sat. at 1:30 which park?

Riverview

Mouseketeer
We will be getting to HRH around 1:30 on Sat 7/14. Which park US or IOA would you recommend we go to on that first day?
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

I always suggest that you take in USF first. It's a great park but IOA is state of the art and can make the USF experience a downer in comparison.

Wow, Riverview! You leave in two weeks! :bounce: You're heading for Orlando the day I go for an EXCITING week in Dollywood... :rolleyes:.... some people have all the luck!

Gee Robin we seem to vacation in the same spots! We stayed a week in Gatlinburg 2 years ago. My then 8 yr old DD and I had a great time. Dollywood is ok but does not compare to WDW or I hope Universal ( this is our 1st time at US/IOA). Besides Dollywood there are lots of things to do in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. I hope you have a delightful trip.Thanks for all the tips so far, I am sure I will think of more things to ask you and everyone else in the next 2 weels.
Riverview:smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter