Artificial Tree Recommendations?

We have a 9ft tree from sams. Best decision ever. It takes 5 mins to set up...no exaggerating. And no fluffig needed.
We bought this exact tree this year too. The no fluffing was the most amazing thing. At first I wasn’t sure about it since the branches felt so plasticky, but once it was up, it’s gorgeous.

After seeing this thread, I bit the bullet and bought a Balsam Hill tree. LOVE IT!!! Looks beautiful and have received several compliments. This is our first artificial tree, and I was so worried about making the switch. Worth it!

We haven't had any issues with the tree (looks great, delivered quickly, packed well), so I can't comment on others customer service issues.

Just wondering for everyone who bought a 9' tree, what height is your ceiling? Do they fit a 9' ceiling?

Our ceilings in our living room at 10 feet up by the front wall and go up to about 20 feet at the back wall. Our tree sits out a little bit from the front wall - with the angel on top, she almost touches the ceiling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts