ASMu Family Suites

WantToGoNow

DIS Veteran
We may be switching from 3 rooms at POR to 2 family suites at ASMu. Has anyone actually slept on the pull out coach/chair/ottoman? Are they actually comfortable?

We may be switching from 3 rooms at POR to 2 family suites at ASMu. Has anyone actually slept on the pull out coach/chair/ottoman? Are they actually comfortable?

I have and it is actually quite comfortable.. but then again I was so tired by the time I got back to the room that I believe I could've slept on the floor and been comfortable. :laughing:

It was about the same size as my twin bed and I had no problems at all. :thumbsup2

When we stayed in April 2008, I slept in the fold-out chair and my sister slept in the pull-out sofa. Neither of us had any complaits. For a pull-out bed, it was actually pretty comfy.

And I'm with hollibo83--I was so tired when we got back from the parks that I just crashed.;)

I shared the pull out sofa with my 14yr old nice, and it was pretty darn comfy. My 17yr old nephew slept on the chair, and he thought it was fine too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter