At SSR, questions re: ME....:)

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
When we stay at SSR next week, we are (for the very first time!) using ME to get there and return to the airport. Where exactly do we catch the ME bus and can we check in beforehand at SSR that morning to go back to the airport?

With the price of rental cars and gas, I am not even bothering this year. We are going out on a limb and trying ME for once.

all help appreciated,
Esmerelda

You catch the ME bus right outside the main building, where you are dropped off when you arrive. You also can check in at SSR for certain airlines...but most are accepted.

Enjoy your trip. I am homesick!!!

Thank you so much! We are flying American, I will have to find out if they participate. This is all new to me.

have a great day,
Esmerelda

Thank you so much! We are flying American, I will have to find out if they participate. This is all new to me.

have a great day,
Esmerelda

IIRC, American is a participating airline. :thumbsup2

When first arrive at MCO, DME is all the way downstairs in Terminal B.

The day you depart WDW, check in at the SSR airline desk (IIRC, it's just outside Carriage House); they'll take your luggage and "magically" whisk it to MCO :laughing: . You'll board your bus at the appropriate time, and you'll see your bags next at your airport's baggage claim. :goodvibes

We use DME and it's been great (3-4 times/year)! (And the price is certainly right. ;) )

The one time I took ME it took them forever to get my bags to my room.

Make sure you have everything you need for your first day (and night) in your carry on bags. Then you won't need to worry about late (or lost) luggage.

This is true any time you travel, not just ME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter