Atlantis Beach Day Excursion ??

Tinkerbel129

DIS Veteran
The one that costs $60 per person. What did you like or not like about it? Can you go snorkling there? Are you given a tour of the aquariums or do you go through them whenever you want to? What kind of lunch is provided and was it good?

I am looking to enjoy the simplest way to at the Atlantis and not have to hunt for everything (transportation, beach, aquariums, etc).

Thanks

We did the Atlantis Beach Day in June. The walk there was terrible-long! It took us 10 minutes to walk back to the ferry to take us back to the Wonder but nearly an hour to get to Atlantis-UGH!!

The beach was nice-we had covered loungers, towels, the water was beautiful but very choppy. I saw people snorkling but didn't see anywhere to rent equipment.

We ate at the requested resturaunt. My boys got burgers-very large with massive fries, I got the chicken-also good. I did see others who had the same vouchers with salads. The aquariums were the best part of the whole excursion. We went on our own but you can get a tour. Be sure to stop at the starfish area where to can actually pick them up...this was great!

If I were to do this again I'd skip the beach get the Atlantis Tour only, go shopping at Nassua and head for the pool on the boat. You'll be going to Castaway Cay and that beach is unbeatable! If it is the beach you want go to Blue Lagoon.

Hope you have a wonderful time! I'd love to be back on the boat!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter