Atlantis Beach Day

gail1771

DIS Veteran
I thank everyone for all the insite on booking a room at Comfort Suites so that we can have access to everything at Atlantis for the day. I went on line, to Placetostay.com, Expedia and Choicehotels.com. The cheapest rate I got was using the code LGOLD for $175.50 plus 7.50pp service charge and 12%tax. The total was $211.56. I booked it through ChoiceHotels. I called their phone number to book it 1-877-424-6423. They do not charge for childern under 12. They are free. I also got the same rate for using my AAA card and the Entertainment card. They did not have the rate of $136.00 available for under code LGOLD. We are going on the 4 night Wonder 8/24/03. So the rate was for Monday August25th for a one night stay. It was cheaper than Atlantis which wanted $255.00 plus 12% tax. I checked on line for Atlantis and the rate was either the same or more money. The Atlantis beach Excursion for DH, myself and DD was $165.00. I spoke to a disney supervisor and Discover Atlantis who did inform me that the Atlantis beach day does include. the beach, lunch AND ACCESS TO THE AQUARIUM. I also spoke to a disney representive who informed me she just got back from a trip on DCL and she did the Atlantis beach day which soes include admmission to the digs(aquarium) They give you wrist bands and a voucher for the dig as per calling Atlantis and speaking to a women in Discover Atlantis. IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE POOLS OR WATER PARK. The taxi ride over form the pier is $4.00pp plus tip. but it brings you right there, less walking. I know that taking a room is more money but it gives you access to everything and with a 6 year old with you she is going to want to go to the water park. Again thank you all for the info. Gail1771

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter