Atlantis - using the Comfort Suites "trick" - it works! :)

Same day one night bookings will not have access to Atlantis amenities. Advanced booking is required.
Could this mean that those cruise ship passengers that book a room on the day they visit? Same day?
I visit Atlantis annually. I interpret the 'same day one night' thing to apply to day visitors who book a room instead of buy a day pass. I think they'll honor a one night reservation that was booked in advance. Go ahead and call them and ask....its no secret that people do this, and they have two-night minimums at times of the year when they want keep the rooms available for overnight guests.

Atlantis probably as this policy for two reasons 1) so people don't book a room with Marriott points the morning a ship docks and 2) prevent AirBnB and Bahamar visitors from booking a room instead of buying a day-pass. Atlantis had (had) a policy to only sell day passes to cruisers and guests from select hotels in Nassau, so this policy might close a loophole people were exploiting.
I would be too afraid to get there and have to pay the numerous extra BS fees that some have had to pay, but then some have not?
This is mainly a problem with third party booking websites (that hide the fees so they can look cheaper and get a commission). If you book directly with Atlantis, all the taxes and fees will be clearly disclosed on the final payment page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter