Auction to raise money for GKTW is live!!!

You should have received an email from Steven Amos asking if you wanted it picked up or shipped. Once you email him back shipped they will email you a link to pay for the shipping.
I just noticed that there was a typo in my email address on handbid. How can I contact Steven Amos? Anyone know?

Slightly off topic, but wanted to share that another (easy, pretty much passive) way to donate to GKTW is through Amazon Smile. Just designate Give Kids The World as your charity of choice and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to GKTW.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/homepage?orig=/

Glad you mentioned this. We have been doing this for a couple of years now. Costs nothing extra so why not.

I receive a quarterly email from Amazon Smile and Give Kids the World has received over $57,000 to date from Amazon Smile.

Glad you mentioned this. We have been doing this for a couple of years now. Costs nothing extra so why not.

I receive a quarterly email from Amazon Smile and Give Kids the World has received over $57,000 to date from Amazon Smile.
Same - been doing this for YEARS now, and telling everybody I know to do the same (GKTW is my charity of choice, but of course they can all pick their own worthy cause of choice!). LIke You both said - SO easy, costs us nothing, so why the heck NOT? I buy most of what I own on Amazon anyway, so........ :). I told my friend I'm going to marry Amazon - they bring me everything I want and need, there when I need them 24/7 without question, keep getting better as time goes by, never cares what I look like, even if I'm interacting at o'dark thirty, and we're both faithful to each other. Truest love I've ever had. :)

Anyone had an issue getting a response from Steven Amos in regard to having won items shipped? I have $400 worth of items that I'll gladly pay to have shipped, and I've responded to his initial email several times, and no response. I'm patiently waiting, just wondering if there is a backlog.

20200312_212655.jpg

I wanted to say thank you for all you guys are doing. Because of you and people like you our family went on a wish trip to remember in 2015.
We went back in March to see the new ice cream building... thinking it would be hard without their brother it was not as bad as we thought they made us feel right at home.

Anyone had an issue getting a response from Steven Amos in regard to having won items shipped? I have $400 worth of items that I'll gladly pay to have shipped, and I've responded to his initial email several times, and no response. I'm patiently waiting, just wondering if there is a backlog.
@DisneyWhirlGirl -I heard from Steve in the first week after the auction ended, (I also responded right away) and then started working with an assistant of his from there. I was then sent a link (at GKTW) to "donate" the shipping costs to, which I also did immediately. My item was shipped, and was received this past weekend.

So yes - I'd say it's probably a backlog problem. I know they had ONS of items to send out, as well as trying to do in-person pickups this past week. If you don't hear from them in another week or so, then I'd try to look into it further.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!