Auction to raise money for GKTW is live!!!

Had to go on my laptop to pay my invoice. Or maybe it was just that I had to wait two hours?

I guess I should have tried the app instead of wrestling with the website all day. The whole thing crashed two minutes prior to the auction closing so I lost out in making a last bid when someone outbid me at the two minute mark. I'm glad they made a ton of money for GKTW, but, dang, that Handbid site is not good.

Chalk me up to someone who would have bid higher on an item if the site had worked...
I did manage to contribute a direct $100...
Got more than my $$ worth in entertainment today! Thanks!!!

Got the can't bid running gears almost every time except with about 10 minutes to go. Thinking I finally made it through and got a new message of something like "We cannot guarantee the information below is accurate". What?!?!?!

Handbid block me from viewing there tweets on there site. Guess they do not like the negative post I left. HAHA. They really did suck.

Does anyone know the most efficient way to communicate that you need your auction item shipped? Once I paid the invoice, that was just the end of the inquiry. I don't want to needlessly email a bunch of people on the team if this has been addressed.

Does anyone know the most efficient way to communicate that you need your auction item shipped? Once I paid the invoice, that was just the end of the inquiry. I don't want to needlessly email a bunch of people on the team if this has been addressed.
You should have received an email from Steven Amos asking if you wanted it picked up or shipped. Once you email him back shipped they will email you a link to pay for the shipping.

Was it me? j/k but do you remember the name?
Congrats to Liesel (not sure of spelling, and did not catch last name - too lazy to look further right now :) ) on winning the cruise, and to any lucky family or friends she might bring with her.

ETA: Just watched the announcement again - Liesel's last names is Knoebels. Again - sorry if I'm butchering any spellings.

This was an AWESOME, exciting idea for a raffle, so thank you also, Dreams Unlimited Travel!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter