August 2018 discounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyjr77

DIS Veteran
Is there a thread for August 2018 discounts? I did a search and didn't see one, but wanted to make sure I didn't miss it...i only looked at the first 2 pages of the search results lol

After taking a break from Disney this year, we are looking to go back August next year and are also waiting to see which discounts will be offered.

I think you'll be looking for the 2018 Free Dining offer. That one is normally offered in Aug 2018. There is an active post for that that you may wish to look for.

Also, these offers normally come out in late April/early May so you have quite a wait in front of you.

I think you'll be looking for the 2018 Free Dining offer. That one is normally offered in Aug 2018. There is an active post for that that you may wish to look for.

Also, these offers normally come out in late April/early May so you have quite a wait in front of you.

Thanks! I searched this forum and the overall resorts one and couldn't find anything for August. I searched August free dining, and august 2018 but the closest i saw was the September 2018 and April threads.

We are looking for them too. We also will be returning after a break year.

I'm actually hoping for another good labor day deal from the agency we are not allowed to mention. I have been using their RO discounts for the last few Augusts and it always turns out to be the best deal for us. Fingers crossed that this upcoming deal from them will be another strong one!

I'm actually hoping for another good labor day deal from the agency we are not allowed to mention. I have been using their RO discounts for the last few Augusts and it always turns out to be the best deal for us. Fingers crossed that this upcoming deal from them will be another strong one!
Would that be the one with the three same letters?:goodvibes

Do you know if they accept Disney gift cards? I've read previous posts here saying yes, but those are all 5+ years old. Couldn't find anything recent. I've never used them but have read some good things about them recently here. We are looking to stay at WL (maybe BC) next August, so I'm curious of the deal they can get. Don't know if it'll be better than the free dining though. Figure if it saves us more than about 1500 (roughly what we'd spend on eating without dining) we'd go with them. Only problem with free dining is not knowing if one of those resorts in the standard view would be available.

Do you know if they accept Disney gift cards? I've read previous posts here saying yes, but those are all 5+ years old. Couldn't find anything recent. I've never used them but have read some good things about them recently here. We are looking to stay at WL (maybe BC) next August, so I'm curious of the deal they can get. Don't know if it'll be better than the free dining though. Figure if it saves us more than about 1500 (roughly what we'd spend on eating without dining) we'd go with them. Only problem with free dining is not knowing if one of those resorts in the standard view would be available.

Yes you can pay with Disney Gift Cards! I have booked with them the last 3 years for my August Trip with no problems and have paid for every trip with Disney Gift Cards.

Absolutely.... that's how I pay mine off...every little bit of savings help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!