August 2018 discounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is more than one agency that has ✨Pixie Dust✨ on exclusive offers. Discounts on tickets and select rooms through Dec 2018, including August & Labor Day.

Last edited:
Do all the agencies have the same dates? The offers from one I had planned to use doesn’t include my summer week. Ugh!

Just looked at our August booking...........got a nice rate (no discount) at WL. Not expecting anything in the discount realm for this given that WL has basically become a DVC hotel. :oops:

I'm hoping for a discount at the Poly for our week potentially may only add $25/day to our reservation. :-)

Wishing end of March was here now :P

Doug :goofy:

Just booked Wilderness Lodge for Aug 23 - 30, 2018 with the labor deal! $1653 for 7 nights in a Standard room! Very excited as we haven't stayed here before!!!
what is the labor deal? Now familiar with that?

Would also appreciate a PM with the name of the agency/email address of the person you used. Thanks! This board is awesome!

I would also like to get a PM with more information about the agent/agency and what this great deal is. I'm a DL vet who is interested in a couple days at WDW in mid August with my DD and elderly parents. Need to figure out what might be doable.

Posting to follow. Looking for August 10th, can't find anything yet.

Thanks!

anxious for Summer Discounts to be released! Fingers crossed our Aug 29 arrival lands us with a discount. We are willing to Change reaorts if need be :) cant wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!