August 2018 discounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm (not so) patiently waiting for Aug discounts too. I don't have dates yet - I"m planning a trip with friends and we need to compare calendars but I think we're all flexible. Hopefully we'll get a good deal.

If people want a PM, please be sure that you have the ability to have "conversations" enabled in your user CP.

August 1 - August 10, 2018 Code EAUG18 (select value, moderate and deluxe resorts)

^Has anyone used that discount code? I just put in a request but haven't heard back yet. I'm thinking a moderate will be good but would consider a deluxe depending on price. Planning 8 nights/ 5 day tickets + water park.

Can't do the labor day deal because of school :(

I am looking to book for the beginning of Aug as well. Would you mind PMing me the info you used. :)

If history repeats itself (using mousesavers.com as a guide) we're likely 2 to 3 weeks away from the Summer discounts being released! :-) We have a WL Standard (Theme park view now) view room but hoping to maybe snap up a Poly standard room with the discount................fingers continue to be crossed :D

Doug :goofy:

If history repeats itself (using mousesavers.com as a guide) we're likely 2 to 3 weeks away from the Summer discounts being released! :-) We have a WL Standard (Theme park view now) view room but hoping to maybe snap up a Poly standard room with the discount................fingers continue to be crossed :D

What dates have historically been included in this release in the past? Does it begin with late July? Thanks!

What dates have historically been included in this release in the past? Does it begin with late July? Thanks!
For the past several years its been from just after Memorial Day through the middle to end of August. Its varies slightly from year to year. For our trip we need them to go through to the end of August as our dates are Aug 21 thru 26. Again fingers crossed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!