August 2020 Car Rental!

Budget was down another $5 for our dates. Not much, but at least its going down and another coffee for the trip :-)

My rate ticked down about $45! They hadn't budged in awhile, but Alamo finally dropped below Budget today (<week out).

Costco is dropping prices for mid-August. Also, the economy, intermediate, standard, and full are all the same price.

Dropped another $53, and back to Budget. Sitting on $293 for 9 day full size rental. I'd prefer Alamo, but the price spread was too much. I have never paid more than $250 for that length rental, but at least I am getting in the vicinity. We leave Thursday, so one more day to check :tongue:

I am curious as to what codes you used for budget. Their prices were higher for me with my Costco membership?
Thanks. Donna

I am curious as to what codes you used for budget. Their prices were higher for me with my Costco membership?
Thanks. Donna
I have found going through Carrentalsavers.com is typically the best deal for me rather than trying a bunch of different codes/coupons at various sites. And I don't have a Costco membership since Costco isn't near me. Then I can compare the various agencies all in one spot (I always select Major Agencies to filter the list to the onsite rentals in Orlando).

Last edited:
Costco's Budget prices for mid-August just dropped some more. $219 for an 8-day rental for the second week of August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!