Aulani 2014?

they should for Jan, feb and part of March.

until the members start to use them for other places - it has to be 11 months or less.

really surprised at no cash reservation - would be calling back. Since Disney still owns most of it. they can do cash reservations.

:confused3 When you look at Aulani on the Disney.com website it just says it's accepting reservations through December 2013 (as in at either the hotel part or the DVC part). OP - are you trying to book online or thru MS?

bumping back up.

To be clear.... just going to the public site and trying to make a regular (non DVC) cash reservation and the web site says not accepting reservations beyond 12/31/13.

Any ideas why they're not accepting reservations into 2014 yet???

bumping back up.

To be clear.... just going to the public site and trying to make a regular (non DVC) cash reservation and the web site says not accepting reservations beyond 12/31/13.

I just looked online. It's not just Aulani that's unavailable to book. None of the Disney resorts are available to book on cash yet for 2014. I think they don't release booking until sometime over the summer when they publish their new room rates for 2014. Until they decide on their rates they're not going to book anything. I remember this happening to us once way back before we bought DVC. Seems like August was the magic month...you can always call CRO and ask what the scoop is.

I have had luck booking Disney resorts on the phone when facing the no reservations after 12/31 constraints online. You might try giving them a call.

bumping back up.

The 2014 cash rates have not yet been released. You can call DRC and make a reservation but the rate will not be guaranteed as they are still using the 2013 rates at this time. The actual rates are typically released in late summer.

You can make a reservation and make the $200 deposit, but the actual rate won't be in place until later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter