Aulani App question

Sydnerella

enough is as good as a feast
We have booked a trip for July and will be a graduation gift for our son. So my two kids won’t know about it until early June (hopefully). But I need to start booking stuff prior to that.

I was trying to get started linking our Aulani reservation to the app but it immediately wanted to connect my kids who are obviously teenagers. Will they get notifications through Disney if I do this? Or do they need the Aulani app for that to happen?

I know that my kids are both currently logged into the My Disney experience under my account - because they just saw mobile orders and LL reservations from our mom and dad only/business trip to WDW last week while they were at school (😂 LOL).

I am not sure how linked everything is between the Disney accounts. I wouldn’t want the surprise to be spoiled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter