Aulani App

Irondraco

Earning My Ears
I downloaded the Aulani app but was wondering how useful it was when staying at the resort? It doesn't seem like it offers much other than a few activity times & when/where to see characters.

I downloaded the Aulani app but was wondering how useful it was when staying at the resort? It doesn't seem like it offers much other than a few activity times & when/where to see characters.
I downloaded it and never used it once while I was there.

It didn't have much use for us beyond scheduling either, apparently it could be used to unlock the room door but that didn't work for me (and I did not go to get it fixed). You can also go into it to book Pau Hana reservations (activities at the resort).

I’ve tried to download the app and can’t because I’m in the UK and have a UK Apple ID. Will I be missing out on much without it? Does it do mobile ordering like the DLR/WDW apps?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter